RigDig™ Featured in the Used Truck Association’s July Newsletter
Jul | 24 | 12
RigDig Truck History Reports were featured in the July 2012 UTA Newsletter. Click here to read the section from Bryan’s Spotlight.
RigDig is a proud UTA affiliate member! We look forward to working with your dealership to help you avoid inventory mistakes and to help you sell more trucks by giving your customers that extra peace-of-mind that a RigDig Truck History Report provides.
Since 2000, there have been over 639,000 federally recordable, tow-away accidents for class 3-8 trucks (for valid VINs) reported in RigDig. Of these accidents, over 23,000 resulted in a fatality.
VIN Cloning is a growing crime, where criminals take the vehicle identification number (VIN) from a wrecked vehicle while it is sitting in a junkyard, then create new VIN plates for a stolen vehicle of the same make, model, year and color. RigDig can protect you from purchasing a VIN cloned vehicle.
In April of 2013, 3.7% of the RigDig Reports run by users were for trucks that were flagged as either Junk, Salvage or had a serious Salvage Title.
- RigDig™ Truck History Reports Help Heavy-Duty Truck Dealers Comply with New California Used Vehicle Law
- BtoB Media Business – RigDig in the Cloud
- RigDig Dealer Collateral
- RigDig Names Bryan Fanis Director of Sales
- California passes law requiring a vehicle history report from an authorized NMVTIS provider (RigDig)
- RigDig Photos from the Great American Truck Show Launch